We are a Belgian energy company based in Brussels, capital of Europe, with large international (France, Spain, Denmark, Finland,
Ireland, Germany, Italy, The Netherlands) and overseas ambitions (Canada, Indonesia, Cambodia, Thailand, Singapore, U.S.A., Mexico, Chili, ...).
What we do is mainly facilitating solar energy projects as a total concept in which product and EPC as a service are woven as one package.
Our strategy is to use niche technology used in niche products to apply in niche markets :
• MWT cells as technology
• Flexible Thin Solar Film as product
• Markets which have not been served by the solar industry over the last years
We bring solutions in case of technical limits, esthetical requirement and legal difficulties. We bring solutions!
Our focus is on 10 different markets worldwide:
7 of them are in fixed asset markets
Industrial buildings low stability roofs
Flat roofs (Solar film = more production thanks to thin film)
Area's sensitive to turbulences (eg. airports)
Sport facilities (swimming pools, football stadions...)
3 of our markets are in floating assets:
1. Flexible Thin Solar film used on rooftops of buses for public transport
2. Flexible Thin Solar Film used on the rooftop of refrigerated trucks & trailers
3. Flexible Thin Solar Film used on barges on inner rivers
The use of solar energy on those markets is not to power the engine of the bus, truck or barges.
The purpose is to
save on fuel
reduce co2 emissions
prolonge the long living of the battery
no or less use of alternator
in general lower maintenance costs
improving score at participation of tenders